วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Unit 4 Staying with a family


Unit 4 
Staying with a family



Conversation about direction

A : Excuse me, could you tell me where this address is?
       ขอโทษครับ ช่วยบอกผมหน่อยได้ไหมว่าที่อยู่นี้อยู่ตรงไหน

B: Certainly. Go straight on, and turn right at the next corner. That’s the street you are looking for           and you can find the house number.
        ได้แน่นอน เดินตรงไปแล้วเลี้ยวขวาที่หัวมุมข้างหน้านั่นจะเป็นถนนที่คุณกำลังมองหาอยู่ แล้วคุณก็          จะหาหมายเลขบ้านได้
A: Thank you for your information.
         ขอบคุณสำหรับรายละเอียดครับ
B: Don’t mention it.
        ไม่เป็นไรครับ



A: Excuse me. Is this the way to the hospital?
         ขอโทษค่ะ ทางนี้ไปโรงพยาบาลใช่ไหมค่ะ
B: No, not this one. Do you see the main road over there?
        ไม่ใช่ทางนี้ครับ คุณมองเห็นถนนใหญ่นั่นไหม
A: Yes, sir.
         เห็นค่ะ
B: Go straight that road, turn right, and then walk along the road until you find a big building.
         That is the hospital.
         เดินตรงไปตามถนนสายนั้นนะครับ แล้วก็เลี้ยวขวา จากนั้นเดินตรงไปจนเห็นตึกขนาดใหญ่
         นั่นเป็นโรงพยาบาลครับ
A: Thank you
        ขอบคุณค่ะ





Asking for Permission


Lynette: Hey buddy, what are you doing?
              นี่ลูกทำอะไรอยู่

Parker: I’m grabbing some snacks then I’ll go to Mike’s house. Can I go, mom?
             ผมกำลังหยิบขนมและเดี๋ยวจะไปเล่นที่บ้านไมค์ต่อครับแม่ ผมขอไปได้เปล่า

Lynette: I don’t think that’s a good idea, buddy. Have you finished your homework?
              ไม่ดีมั้งจ๊ะ ลูกทำการบ้านเสร็จรึยังละ

Parker: Yes, I have! Can I go now?
             เสร็จแล้วครับ อย่างนี้ผมไปได้เปล่า

Lynette: Okay then but you have to get home before 10 pm. Okay?
              งั้นโอเคจ๊ะ แต่กลับบ้านก่อนสี่ทุ่มนะ

Parker: I promise, mom.
             ผมสัญญาครับแม่





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น